UK-based Nigerian DJ commits suicide

Late DJ Ola.

A United Kingdom-based Nigerian disc jockey identified as Olaniyi Oladigbo aka DJ Ola has committed suicide after dropping his children in school.

It was gathered that the deceased was a popular DJ in the Nigerian community in the UK.

The award-winning international disc jockey and promoter owned a registered record label, DJ Ola Lastdon Records, based in United Kingdom. He allegedly committed suicide on Tuesday.

According to multiple reports, the deceased was nursing dark thoughts over rumours made about him which got to his wife.

Friends of the deceased have since taken to social media to pay tributes to him.

Stephanie Hiej: “My dear friend DJ Ola Olaniyi, was the life of a party. Today I heard of your passing, and may you rest in peace.”

ED O’hene: “A brother on the turntable; a promoter like no other; a supporter; Egbon like you called me despite being age mates; a jolly fellow, full of energy; weep in tears and still can’t believe knowing your WhatsApp message to the group was just morning and today you are gone. R.I.P DJ Ola aka Swagger Master.”

According to Bykonz Isaiah: “R.I.P. Dj Ola aka the swagger master. Honestly, I have been wondering for the past hours what must have made you to do this. I can’t still believe you are gone. Feels like a joke to my ears still but only God knows why.”

Culled from Vanguard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TB Joshua: How I found my husband dead — Wife

Oyo school kidnap: We can’t risk more lives in rescue efforts — Soun

Easter: FG declares Friday, Monday public holidays