Naira appreciates to N386/$ in I&E window








Currency Exchange

The Naira, yesterday, September 7, 2020;  appreciated to N386 per dollar  in the Investors and Exporters  (I&E) window.  

Data from FMDQ showed that the indicative exchange rate for the window dropped to N386 per dollar yesterday from N386.13  per dollar  last week Friday, translating to 13 kobo appreciation of the naira.

The volume of dollars (turnover) traded in the window dropped by 49 percent to  $45.22 million from  $89.15  million   last week Friday.

However, the naira yesterday was stable at N441.5 kobo per dollar in the parallel market.


7/09/2020 Rates Buy/Sell

DOLLAR

Black Market: Buy 430.00; Sell 445.00

CBN:  Buy, 379.00; Sell, 380.00

BDC: Buy, 425.00; Sell 442.00

FX Market: 378.1


EURO (EUR)EUR

Black Market: Buy, 495.00; Sell, 515.00

CBN: Buy, 448.09;  Sell, 449.27

BDC: 490.00 / 520.00

FX Market: 444.49


POUNDS

Black Market: 555.00 / 575.00

CBN: 498.80 / 500.12

BDC: 550.00 / 580.00

FX Market: 494.56

Bank - UBA: 526.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TB Joshua: How I found my husband dead — Wife

Oyo school kidnap: We can’t risk more lives in rescue efforts — Soun

Easter: FG declares Friday, Monday public holidays